Wednesday, August 31, 2022

I Cook! - Snickerdoodle Bread

Snickerdoodles are the ultimate late night cookie because chances are you already have the ingredients in your home. So naturally, I thought the bread would be the same. It was! I kind of followed the directions. I creamed the butter with the sugar and added the wet ingredients, but then I just dumped in everything. I have no patience for baking. 

It totally came out awesome! No, it didn’t look like the picture, but who cares what it looks like! The taste was amazing! It was super good!


It was definitely a ‘quick’ bread and very easy to make. The recipe makes 2 loaves so you get quite a bit with not a bunch of pricey ingredients. I didn’t put in the cinnamon chips. I thought about adding chocolate pieces. I didn’t do that either. It was just fine all by itself.

I found the recipe on Pinterest on a blog called Lil Luna. Very nice little blog that’s easy to read and navigate through. My favorite part about this blog is that it has a menu plan page for free meal plans! Make sure to check out Lil Luna and try the Snickerdoodle Bread. It’s awesome!


BTW, my cat thought it was good too. She jumped on the kitchen counter and side-footed my bread right onto the floor. She is so very lucky she is cute, BUT I didn’t talk to her for the rest of the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment