Sunday, March 14, 2021

Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso from Starbucks

 


Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso


This is the second of the newest Starbucks drinks this month. I wasn't too impressed with this one. The coffee flavor was much stronger with this one than the Brown Sugar Oatmilk and it was not very sweet at all. It was darker at the bottom so I assumed that is where the chocolate was. Once I was able to drink down a bit, I was able to shake it up a bit to get that chocolate to mix with the rest of the drink and it made it a little better. I didn't really care for the consistency either. I'm not one to have consistency issues, but this drink seemed on the slimy side, for lack of a better word. 

Overall, I didn't mind the strong coffee flavor and lack of sweetness too much. I wasn't thrilled with the consistency of the drink. I was a little disappointed because I really like almondmilk and thought that this would be my favorite of the two. I'm going to have to say that I don't recommend this drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment